For as long as I can remember, ice cream has always been an indulgent reward. Growing up in the 90’s meant I used to cherish ice creams like the Bubble O’ Bill… Remember those?
Well, into adulthood, I now appreciate the finer things like Ben & Jerry’s Ice Creams, which are available in pint sized tubs at selected delis (making them perfect for the freezer at home) or by the scoop at their flagship store in Manly.
Ben & Jerry’s Ice Creams are very textural and deeply satisfying, often featuring gourmet chunks of chocolate, fruit and candies. It can be gooey, crunchy and creamy all at the same time. They’re the ultimate indulgence for foodies.
In celebration of the new autumn pint tub flavours, Phish Food, Triple Caramel Chunk and Half Baked, I have some delicious treats to give away to three lucky JENIUS readers!
That’s right. FREE ICE CREAM!
There are three prize packs up for grabs! Each contains:
- 2x Pints of Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream (valued at $11.95 each)
- 2x Ben & Jerry’s post card packs
- 1x Adorable Ben & Jerry’s pen
- 1x Handy pint cozy to keep your hands warm and ice cream cold
- 1x Wrist band with the cheeky slogan ‘Peace, Love & Ice Cream’
- 1x Melted spoon
- 1X Ben & Jerry’s re-usable shopping bag
How To Win
In 25 words or less, leave a comment below and tell me which of the new pint tub flavours is your favourite and why?
Phish Food (featured above) – One of Ben & Jerry’s most iconic flavours and a best seller since it first hit shelves back in the 90’s. Named after the Vermont-based band ‘Phish’, it’s a medley of chocolate ice cream with gooey marshmallow, caramel swirls and schools of chocolatey fish. This flavour rocks!
Triple Caramel Chunk (featured above) – Caramel lovers, rejoice! The finest caramel ice cream with a swirl of golden caramel and, as a crowning touch, buttery-soft pieces of chocolatey covered caramel.
Half Baked – Ben & Jerry’s have the ultimate concoction for indecisive ice cream lovers everywhere: twisting together two all-time favourites with fudgy brownies and chocolate chip cookie-dough they’ve created a unique recipe that’s doubly euphoric.
So make your response creative 😉
Terms & Conditions
- Sorry, because ice cream can be tricky to deliver, this competition is only open to Sydney residents. The prize packs can only be delivered within a 10km radius of Surry Hills, Sydney; or alternatively, can be collected from Surry Hills between Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm.
- Competition closes 10/06/2010, 11:59pm AEST.
- Winners will be announced on this page on 12/06/2010.
For more information about Ben & Jerry’s ice creams, go to www.benandjerry.com.au.
THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED.
Stay tuned for more giveaways on JENIUS 🙂