I Ate My Way Through is a showcase of the best food and travel experiences, Sydney (and beyond) has to offer. Our rapidly growing readership is a tribute to our extremely talented, dedicated and hungry team who produce blog posts and curate food tours and bespoke events with much authenticity and credibility.
Our integrity means the world to us and at the heart of I Ate My Way Through, are personal food journals where opinions are raw and honest, and experiences real.
Our readers frequently stop by for inspiration in the kitchen, holiday and travel guides, reviews of the newest products and produce, gift ideas for food and travel lovers, and down-to-Earth recommendations for dining in Sydney and abroad. Our community is highly engaged with all facets of I Ate My Way Through – our e-newsletters, blog posts, tours and events and our social media presence.
We have a devoted team who are truly diligent, creative and passionate about translating your needs into an effective marketing campaign.
Our services include:
- Editorial exposure
- Competitions and giveaways
- Discounted coupons
- Sponsored sections
- Shout-outs on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram
- Sponsored representation at events, e.g. official blogger
- Display banner advertising on the website or email marketing campaigns
- Brand ambassador
- Freelance writing
- Bespoke tour or dining event partnership
- Social media consulting
- Restaurant, product or destination review