Sydney Food Tours & Events
Inspired by the rich diversity of Australia’s immigration patterns, I Ate My Way Through’s food tours and events showcase the culinary gems across Sydney’s suburban pockets and beyond. Run by foodies for foodies, every food tour and event is specially created to either highlight a particular culture and its cuisine or an ingredient.
Prepare to feast on your adventure of a lifetime!
Choose your culinary journey –
- AUBURN (Middle Eastern food tour, Sydney)
- CABRAMATTA (Vietnamese food tour, Sydney)
- CHINATOWN (Chinese food tour, Sydney)
- GRANVILLE (Lebanese food tour, Sydney) THIS TOUR IS RELOCATED TO AUBURN
- HABERFIELD COMING SOON
- HARRIS PARK (Indian food tour, Sydney)
- HAYMARKET (Laos food tour, Sydney)
- KENSINGTON COMING SOON
- MARRICKVILLE COMING SOON
- NEWTOWN COMING SOON
- PETERSHAM COMING SOON
- STRATHFIELD COMING SOON
- SYDNEY FARMGATE (Meet the farmers and growers, Sydney)
- PENANG, MALAYSIA COMING SOON
- SINGAPORE COMING SOON
- VIETNAM COMING SOON
I Ate My Way Through bespoke dining events are specially crafted for food lovers. Whether it’s an intimate food crawl or a meet & greet with producers and growers, our curated events offer food connoisseurs a memorable experience that they’ll be talking about for months to come. Go to meetup.com/iatemywaythrough to view upcoming events.
We also work with corporate groups on organising private events for team building or rewarding employees. Get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Can’t find a suitable date? Did you know that we can organise private tours and unique dining experiences for groups of 6 or more? Perfect for birthday parties, hens nights or any special occasion! Get in touch to discuss your requirements.